PP STRING WOUND FILTERS
|Our PP Wound Filters are structured loose outer layers and tight inner layers which can offer true depth filtration for high dirt holding capacity and extremely low media migration to ensure temperature and chemical compatibility. The main advantage of the string wound filter cartridge is its exceptionally high structural strength and therefore, they can withstand severe operating conditions.
- Outer layers provide pre-filtration
- Our PP Wound Filters
- We are one of the leading manufacturers
- S&S Stainless Steel
- Reverse Osmosis (R.O.) is one of the
- Compressed air used to operate sensitive
- All Type of Xerox
- Three kinds of membranes PTFE, Nylon, and PES.
- We are engaged in offering a wide range
- Media and Chemical Compatibility
- We also manufacture Reverse Osmosis
- Air around us contains microscope